- . Construct a basketball court on school campus- this has been a dream of the students/teachers at my school for a few years now and we think we have a way to make that dream come true!
- . Implement a year round athletics program (different sport for each quarter). Right now, all of the athletes only practice during intramurals which are September- October.
- . Hold Annual events on the new court to help generate funds for maintenance and new equipment for the court and sports teams. Example: Annual Teachers vs. Students tournament
- . Build tables with games on the top- scrabble, chess, etc. These will be next to the court and part of the “Let’s be Active Arena.”
- . The name of my school is Mogpog National Comprehensive, the comprehensive is there because there should be a choice for every student, whether they want to study the basic education system or a vocational curriculum. Right now, the vocational curriculum is not an option. With the construction, building, coaching, etc. the plan has a component to offer interested students to pair with alumni experts in engineering.
|Beach day tomorrow!|
|Hanging out on the beach in Mindoro after the teacher training!|
|Long walk on the beach that ended with a swing!|
|1st teacher training! We had so much fun.|
|GinaJoe... I walked into the classroom in Mindoro and this caught my eye straight away, I'm still smiling about it.|
To End, Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! And, Happy birthday to the love of my life.